Is That What I Think It Is?!

While shooting for Northern Lights at Onion Lake Dam Road, I walked up to the bridge, as the car could definitely not make the rest of the trip. I started shooting on the bridge and left. I was going thru footage last week when I spotted a massive face in the woods. Now it most likely is pareidolia, but I want to post it anyway since I have not posted in a very long time.

Maybe sometime someone can go there again and re-take the photo and prove it is in fact pareidolia. But for now, here's the original photo, and then the blown up version. Is this the face of Sa'be? The face is peeking out of the woods about 60 - 90 meters down stream. Looks like a SASQUATCH!

Original

Now here is the one I can't help but seeing a Sasquatch hiding in the woods. One of those giant ones like I saw at Rocky Bay. Except it's grey.  Most likely some brush... Even if it's proven to be pareidolia, still fun to look at!

Expanded Version
Number 1 Hide and Seek Champion caught by yours truly (Hopefully)






Dee McCullay~ Dark History

Comments

Popular Posts