THE SPOOKLIGHT - Dark History's Brother Site

Good morning folks,

I have been reading the various postings found on my friend Kris Ketonen's blog -





Have you checked it out yet? It features many dark and mysterious stories from Thunder Bay and area. Both Kris and I have been friends for a few years now, both intrigued with weird and dark history, and have a proclivity to dig down as far as we can reach into a story.

Dark History and the Spooklight are brother blogs from the same neck of the woods both started in 2015, and if you've gone on and read it, you will find some pretty cool history that I haven't ever touched upon. In fact this is the first time I have written of his blog, and I think you would quite enjoy some of the reads he has available from Journalism to Sasquatch to true crime to the Blair Witch.

I am including a link so Dark History readers can check out the brother site.

THE SPOOKLIGHT - Color-changing Shapeshifting UFO over Thunder Bay

I know you will enjoy reading as there is much to discover the deeper into the blog and tags you go.




~ Dee McCullay


Comments

Popular Posts