Locals Hear Ungodly Sasquatch Screams by Red Rock Landfill

The creature returns...


You may remember the story from Sasquatch on Lake Superior II where Mr. Kyle Turner had mentioned the feeling of being watched down by the dam upon occasion, the whistling, and following the prints coming out of the river into a swamp. Or you may recall last Summer when a family was down at the dam and saw a creature jump into the river from the woods and run across the flat rocks with a stick in its hand. We'll a new story beings to arise.



2 locals were out at the landfill road on April 10, 2019 in the wee hours of the morning, when they heard screams breaking through the night air. They listened and left. They swiftly made another return to listen one more time to determine it was not a man or animal.

"Terrifying manly cries, like a dude had been murdered.  - Ungodly Cry."

When informing me of last night's audio horror, she also mentioned the shivers it gives her upon retelling the story. She also concludes that it has to be eating from the dump when it believes no-one is around. Smart thinking. I thank her for the immediate report on this one, as some folks wait a month to tell me. So I have an audio recorder set up to capture any blood curdling howls that may occur in the night.

You can watch the LIVE video recorded last night on Dee McCullay - Dark History LIVE as I waited for any strange noises to occur.

Morning: I excitedly woke and had a quick coffee then headed out to pick up my recorder. I am using a Zoom H4n, and wasn't sure how well it would perform for an all night recording, and was prepared for complete battery drain. I was worried about losing all the recorded data from last night's stake-out. I picked it up and brought it home and confirmed my suspicions of using this type of recorder. When the batteries die on the Zoom H4n, the data on the SD card does not remain. It would have been great to go over last nights audio caps, unfortunately there was an empty card. So this is upsetting.

The reason why I use a Zoom H4n, and the Tascam DR-05 is because they have a wide frequency range, and have such great recording capabilities, useful in film production, recording for sound design, and would have captured some ultra-high quality screams. I haven't used one of those cheap handheld Sony recorders in years, they have a selected tin quality to their frequency range, but despite running out of power would have held it's data. So either I would have to go back to using that again, or go out at 2 AM and wait with my good recorder.

As a side story, I do not remember this as I was too young, but my mother tells me we were all down at the road leading to the dam, waiting for my grandmother who was partridge hunting. A loud and terrible scream was heard towards the river and my grandmother returned abruptly asking "Did you hear that!?" My parents replied yes. Also a couple of people came flying out of Mousseu's Road in their vehicle and also mentioned they heard it and were leaving. Interesting stuff. So apparently I heard this scream, but was simply too young to remember this incident being age 3 or 4.

If you or anyone else can add to the history of this story, please contact me, as prior to the documentary I had no idea about Bigfoot in this particular area.

We shall see what happens next.



Dee McCully ~ Dark History

Comments

Popular Posts